Learn about private equity
Bain & Co Global Private Equity Report 2021
It was a year of massive disruption—and private equity emerged unscathed.
Despite the tragic Covid-19 pandemic and its global economic fallout, despite the protests against police brutality and systemic racism and months of social upheaval, despite a bitterly contested US presidential election that ultimately led to an unprecedented mob assault on Capitol Hill, dealmakers kept making deals in 2020, while exits and fund-raising fell in line with robust five-year averages.
Other topics in
- What is Private Equity?
- What is a Private Equity Fund?
- Investing in Private Equity Funds
- Risks in Private Equity
- McKinsey Global Private Markets Review 2022
- Bain & Co Global Private Equity Report 2022
- Fitch Ratings Special Report - PE CFOs Stable After Coronavirus Recovery
- Fitch Ratings – PE CFO Update: 3Q21
- McKinsey Global Private Markets Review 2021
- Bain & Co Global Private Equity Report 2021
- Bain & Company Global Private Equity Report 2020
- McKinsey Global Private Markets Review 2020